[RBS] Chanuka kaytana

Yehonasan & Yael Crow yjcrow at netvision.net.il
Sat Dec 5 22:26:09 IST 2009

Posting for a friend.  Please respond to the numbers below:

Fun Chanuka kaytana, Revivim area, run by experienced gannenet
ages 2-4
for details, please call Esti Cohen, 991-1029 or 050-411-8896

[Ok, I can't help myself.  She just asked me to post the message, but I
have to add this unsolicited recommendation.  She's amazing!  I sent my
twins to her for 2 year old gan, and I was so so happy with her.  She's
warm and enthusiastic and attentive and creative and safety
conscientious and I could go on and on, but I'll just end by saying I
know many people who have sent to her and have also been very happy. -
Yael Crow]