[RBS] A Big Thank You- Showcase of Inspiration

Sarah Tikvah Studio kornbluth at 013net.net
Sun Dec 6 03:50:49 IST 2009

The "SHOWCASE OF INSPIRATION" was a overwhelming success and I am so very
grateful to the hundreds and hundreds! of women who came and supported these
extremely talented and inspiring women.
Thank you to all the wonderful women, Studio members, neighbors, and friends
who help me every step of the way in creating the show.

Thank Gd the evening was recorded and I am taking orders already for the cd
and dvd- 45 and 55nis

Finally thank you to all the amazing performers who came and shared with us
their newest work.

Sarah Tikvah