[RBS] 6:10AM Pre-davening Gemara Bekias Shiur starts Mesechta Shabbas on yom rishon of Chanukkah

Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Sun Dec 6 08:34:57 IST 2009

We would like to announce and welcome all those who are looking for a
pre-davening gemora bekias shiur. We are starting Mesechta Shabbas on Yom
rishon of Chanukkah, Dec. 13th. Shiur is from 6:10am - 6:55am, followed
immediately by Shararis at Bais T'fillah Yona Avraham. The shiur has
completed Mesechtas Niddah and Brachos over the last 2 1/2 years. We cover
about a blatt a week, and incorporate chazorah of the gemora during the
shiur.

For more information, please call or email Moshe Lichtenstein.

052-7654-936 - cell

Moshe and Rachel Lichtenstein

lightstone at bezeqint.net

02-999-7936