[RBS] LOST ring on Dolev

Dovi & Sharon Schamroth dovishaz at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 6 13:38:45 IST 2009

Baruch Hashem, the ring was found :)

Shavua Tov!
Sharon

----- Original Message -----
  From: Dovi & Sharon Schamroth
  To: list at shemesh.co.il ; rbs at yahoogroups.com ; rbs at cs.huji.ac.il
  Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 10:31 PM
  Subject: [RBS2] LOST RING ON DOLEV!!

  Hi All,

  I lost a very sentimental ring today (Shabbos) while walking home on Dolev from the Matas side to the park. I noticed it missing when I got to the park by the pharmacy.

  If anyone finds it, PLEASE return it to me, it was a present from my late Grandfather.

  White gold ring with small diamonds.

  Thanks
  Sharon
  999-4366

  __._,_.___
  Reply to sender | Reply to group
  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 11
  Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
  We are still painting the town ........

  At just now painter Shmuel we don't only do white washes we also do colored
  washes so if you want your house to sing I'm good and clean and fresh tra
  la la dial 054 568 2695 and speak to Shmuel for a free estimate
  we are still painting the town red green and all colors

  J N P Shmuel says color it right the first time 054 568 2695