[RBS] Moshava Reunion - Save the Date

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Sun Dec 6 14:02:53 IST 2009

Save The Date

Bnei Akiva/Camp Moshava
IO(East Coast), Stone, Wild Rose, Ennismore

Invite you to join us on:
Yom Haatzmaut, Tuesday April 20th at Neot Kedumim
As we celebrate the following milestones:
Camp Moshava (East Coast)– 75th Anniversary
Indian Orchard ,Beach Lake, Gelatt, Pocono Summit, Livingston
Manor, Heightstown

Camp Stone - 40th Anniversary

Camp Moshava Ennismore -50th   Anniversary

Camp Moshava Wild Rose - 72nd Anniversary

Join all of the Machanot  Moshava this Yom Haatzmaut for a chance to reunite with friends and for a day filled with activities for the ENTIRE FAMILY.

Let’s celebrate this REUNION together wth bogrim from all  of the Bnei Akiva Machanot Moshava of the United States & Canada. Whether you’ve already made ALIYA, are studying in Israel, or are just here on a visit.. We want to see you there!!

To find out more or to volunteer your help or services for this event, please contact Robbie Sassoon at  Robbie at moshava. org or Dov Gilor at dov at gilor.com