[RBS] I'm selling tickets for Positive Energy concert

Leora Adam gmail adamleora at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:00:40 IST 2009

If you live around Dolev/Shimshon/Maor then I'm close for you to get your
tickets.

When: Tuesday,  Dec. 15.
Two shows that day: Matinee at 4:30 pm, tickets cost 40 nis;  Evening at
7:30 pm, tickets
cost 45 nis in advance (50 at the door).

Where: Eshkol Payis auditorium in Migdal HaMayim.

 The show includes the amazing talents of Naomi Adler, Meryl Karbe, the Beit
Shemesh Acapella Choir, Orot Dancers from the Shomron, Nili Phillipp,
Shelley Ellen, Judy Montel, Eliana Brown, and lots more!

Proceeds from this show will go to tzedaka.

Call me at 0524420585
Leora