[RBS] gluten free hannuka menu

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:12:52 IST 2009

Delicious glutenfree Shabbos takeout food available now.

In addition to the regular menu special items have been added to the

from this week through Hannuka.

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...& other

 (mehadrin) hechsherim.

(Even if you are not gluten sensitive, you can eat this food as

regular take out.)

Just call or email me before Thursday 8 A.M. to place your Shabbos order.

Please allow 48 hours for weekday orders.

You can pick up your Shabbos orders Fridays from 10am until 12 noon on
Nachal Lachish.

Special orders for during the week pick up will be discussed via telephone.

Remember to email me for an updated menu/price list.

Marti: 992-1859