[RBS] Chanukah with Ligdol V'Lifroach - join us each day for info and activities

emma at ligdolvlifroach.org emma at ligdolvlifroach.org
Fri Dec 11 09:40:54 IST 2009

Dear Friends

During the next eight days we will bring you information on child
development topics and fun activities connected to Chanukah for you to
enjoy with your children.  Along the way, you will get to know a
different fact about LVL each day.

In the same way as we get to know your children and their needs as
best we can, we hope that by the end of this week you will know more
about our organization and our valuable work in the community.

Chag Samaeach

Ziva Schapiro and the staff of Ligdol V'Lifroach

Day 1:
Ligdol V'Lifroach Child and Family Services - ONE non-profit
organization established in 2004, is dedicated to helping children
with developmental challenges in Bet Shemesh, reach their potential
through the provision of quality therapeutic intervention and
educational enrichment services regardless of their ability to pay.

To learn more visit our website at www.ligdolvlifroach.org

Click here http://www.ligdolvlifroach.org/articlenav.php?id=137
for today's info and activities prepared by occupational and
remedial therapists proudly brought to you by Ligdol V'Lifroach.

To subscribe to our e-list and receive these emails direct click here
http://wizevents.com/system/managelist/subscribe.php?id=1035.