[RBS] Thanks to everyone from Lema'an Achai!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Dec 13 10:58:20 IST 2009

A HUGE Yishar Koach to all the volunteers who helped make Lema'an Achai's
HUGE Chanukah food drive last Wednesday and Thursday evenings such a
success!  The volunteer collectors and drivers came from all over Beit
Shemesh and Ramat Beit Shemesh including students from Ahavat Yisrael Girls'
school, Yeshivat Reishit, Yeshivat Yesodei Hatorah, Ulpanat Gila, Ariel
girls and many individuals too.

Lema'an Achai is also very grateful to the 4 supermarkets - Dil Vezol, Yesh,
Shefa Shuk and Barcol - who welcomed our volunteers to their stores for the
benefit of Lema'an Achai families.

Finally, we thank all you shoppers for your support in buying and donating
food items, thereby "brightening" Chanukah for many families who are are
already enjoying their staples and Chanukah treats!

B'vircat Chag Chanukah Sameach!!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115