[RBS] Clearance - Robes from 75nis to 100nis - Values up to 610nis

sara.lefkowitz sara at sizzlehost.com
Sun Dec 13 16:13:43 IST 2009

Clearance - Robes from 75nis to 100nis - Values up to 610nis

These are top quality robes not like the cheaper ones found in stores. I am closing out my entire stock, Brand names such as RAZA, Ordman, Royalty etc. All sales final.  Dozens of robes already sold, dozens left.

Most of the robes which remain previously listed for between 285 to 310nis some up to 610nis former retail price NOW ALL ROBES selling for between 75 and 100 nis.  You will never get a change to see robes of this quality at these prices again,  this is a close out!

You can come by most any time and see them at my home on Dolev, just call so I will be sure to be there when you arrive.

Sara
02-991-6533