[RBS] Do you know from car alarm systems?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Dec 13 20:29:14 IST 2009

The remote that opens & locks the car has failed to operate.
The steps I took so far were:
. to try the second remote
. to open the hood and use the little key that's supposed to disable the
alarm
. to remove the cable

Nuthin' doin'.  The alarm rings and doesn't shut off - unless I lock the
car and walk home - which we did!

Do you know from car alarm systems enough to help me even just disable
the alarm, but enable me to drive the car - without having to pay an
unexpected expense?

Much obliged,

~Rivka Ester
999-3470
(please phone so I'm not beholden to the computer)