[RBS] Register for Our Winter Semester!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sun Dec 20 09:16:44 IST 2009

Dear Ladies,

You can already register for our upcoming Winter Semester which will begin on Monday December 28.
We have some exciting new classes on the roster.

The special theme of this semester is Yikaros M’Pninim - many classes and special events will
focus on themes that relate to the unique potential of all Jewish women. We will have special
classes in honor of the weeks of Shovavim as well as a Tiyul to Yad Eliezer on Feb. 10, IY"H.

For a complete Schedule of Classes and Brochure of Course descriptions visit our
website: www.limudeilottie.org or email us at limudeilottie at bezeqint.net .

We have 3 easy ways to register
1. Online - go to www.limudeilottie.org
2. Email - email us at limudeilottie at bezeqint.net for a registration form
3. Phone - Call Leya - 054-841-8367

Please help us make Limudei Lottie even better! Please take a minute to
click on the link below and fill out this survey. We really NEED your
input (especially the comments section) to let us know what you want and
need in YOUR learning program.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZMN200bmV3WDA3dlRkdW9FZzBJQmc6MA

Looking forward to seeing you!

Chana Ginsburg & Leya Shuster