[RBS] How the Chanukah lights can stay bright

emma at ligdolvlifroach.org emma at ligdolvlifroach.org
Sun Dec 20 08:41:44 IST 2009

Thank you for sharing Chanukah with us.  Through the last eight days
we hope you have gotten to know us well.

Click here for how to keep the Chanukah lights shining bright.
http://www.ligdolvlifroach.org/articlenav.php?id=143

Please subscribe to our e-list and receive updates on our activities
and events direct to your address by clicking here
http://wizevents.com/system/managelist/subscribe.php?id=1035

--
Emma Link
Development Coordinator

Ligdol V'Lifroach is a non-profit organization serving the Greater
Beit Shemesh Community.