[RBS] Lost Macanudo Jacket

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Mon Dec 21 07:26:57 IST 2009

Our son lost his green jacket which says "Macanudo" on it, near Yeshivat Ahavat Yisrael on Rechov Mordei HaGetaot in downtown Bet Shemesh yesterday.

Our son's jacket is distinctive, since his grandfather received it from the Macanudo company as a promotion, so it is probably the only Macanudo Jacket in Israel.

Anyone who finds it is requested to contact us (the Lev family) in Ramat Bet Shemesh Alef: 02-991-4332; 050-205-7867.

Catriel Lev
Ramat Bet Shemesh

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4704 (20091220) __________

http://www.eset.com