[RBS] RBS Women'sProfessional Network Meeting Tomorrow

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 14:28:41 IST 2009

Subject: RBS Women's Professional Networking Meeting Tomorrow

Dear Fellow Business Associates,

Just a friendly reminder about tomorrow’s meeting.  Please come promptly at 9am to Katlav 6/4 it’s the next set of houses after PizzaLand to family Ohayon.

The goal of the group is to provide a monthly forum for business women, who share the same challenges and interests, to meet, brainstorm, and support each other.  To network and be a referral for business and resources.   By bringing women together from a broad range of fields, the RBS Women’s Networking Group, should be a breeding ground of new initiatives, discover new market opportunities, and learn who are the experts to turn to.

The week’s opener will be about “How to Get the Most Out of Networking”

We will also discuss the following:

Do you want the group to be subject based or challenge based?

Do we bring in speakers and solicit experts from the group?

Please think about this in advance so we can make decisions and provide a venue for everyone to have a successful and productive experience with the group.

Looking forward

Regards

Esther Ohayon
Reliable Business Strategies