[RBS] New Bais Yaakov to IY"H open in Ramat Beit Shemesh for the school year 2010-2011

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Mon Dec 21 19:00:51 IST 2009

*Torah Umesorah School in Ramat Beit Shemesh*
with the Haskama of Harav HaGaon R' Aharon Leib Shteinman shlita
and the Moetzes Gedoleu Hatorah of America;
Under the direct supervision of HaRav Yitzchak Berkovitz shlita
and the educational guidance of the noted mechaneches Rebbetzin B. Portnoy

*We are pleased to announce the opening of a Bais Yaakov girls school*
*for the upcoming school year 5771/2010-2011*
*under the auspices of Torah Umesorah.*
*The school day will end approx. 3pm.*
If you are interested in attending our official launch, where we will
present you with all the details of the school, and invite you to
register formally, please email us at TorahumesorahRBS at gmail.com
<mailto:TorahumesorahRBS at gmail.com> with your  name, address, phone
numbers, and what grade you are applying for: Gan Chovah, Kitah Aleph
(and possibly Kitah Bet)