[RBS] seeking label machine (p-touch or similar)

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:40:36 IST 2009

Once upon a time we were given the gift of a Brother P-touch label
machine. Imagine, instant organization of everything in the house!
Well, I imagined it anyway. It didn't organize my house, but it made
cute little labels to stick on the toy boxes, which may or may not
have had any relevance to what was in the toy boxes.

And life was good.

Now life is still good (B"H, BA"H) but alas, our label machine is no
longer with us. Well, it is, but the batteries in it corroded and the
battery contacts literally broke.

SO dear peoples, does anyone else have one of those label machines
sitting around, gathering dust, that they'd like to give away or maybe
even sell? Ideally a p-touch machine that takes the M size tape I
have, but really, any of them.

Please. My toys don't know where to go at night.

Thanking you in advance!!