[RBS] Today is the Day!

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:59:40 IST 2009

If you've been thinking about a gym membership, there is no better day than
today.

All new member sign-ups today will get a FREE BONUS MONTH. And of course,
members of Maccabi can save a lot more than that, too!

Come down to Jo's Club today, and you can join in the fun of our GRAND OPEN
HOUSE.

A woman has already won 500 NIS cash, and there is a lot more to go around!

* Showcase of classes - the "Best of the Best" instructors giving special
sessions (Salsa, Spinning, Aerobics, Toning, Yoga, and so much more).

* Cliques "Double Your Fitness" - special classes, every hour, on the hour.

* ABSOLUTELY ABS - 30-minute session to work out a "problem" area, right
after the Cliques classes.

* Strengthening your Pelvic Floor - Evening lecture (Hebrew) by Maccabbi
Health professional at 8 PM.

PLUS - Yummy and healthy food

All Classes are open to the public...no charge!

Our "Grand Event" is today at Jo's Club from 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM, and from
6:30-10:00 PM.

Join us for all the FUN, CASH, FOOD, and FITNESS!!

For the full schedule, visit www.josclub.co.il

4/4