[RBS] Looking for an elementary school

Eli Neumann elidavidneu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 23:30:55 IST 2009

My son is 3.5 and next year will be going to a school's gan.
I'm looking for a good elementary school. I want a place which is Charedi yet open minded.
I have heard a bit about Magen Avot and Toras Moshe.
Can anyone give me information about those schools and/or suggest anything else that might be relevant?
I really don't know anything about the schools in RBS, so every bit of info will help.

In addition - do these schools have a very high percentage of english speakers which might cause a kid to have trouble learning Hebrew etc?

Thanks in advance,
Eli