[RBS] New Martial Arts Semester Starts Tonight

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:26:51 IST 2009

I have been attending these classes for several sessions, and I am very
pleased. I come with my teenage son, and it is a great chance to carve out
some time fo e two of us. I also must admit to a potential financial
interest, as some are held in my gym.

Martial Arts classes start TODAY

Classes are available for men, teenagers, and boys in Ramat Beit Shemesh
Aleph.

Our current class schedule includes:
	7-9 year old boys
	10-13 year old boys
	men-teenager advanced
	men-teenage beginner
Note that our 5-6 year old boys class will not be starting yet.

Classes are based on the traditional Korean martial art of Tae Kwon
Do.  Training in traditional martial arts is a proven way to learn
discipline, practice respect, improve concentration (which helps with
school work and/or job success), become more self-confident, gain
self-control, and grow emotionally while improve one's physical
fitness.

There is no charge when attending the first class.  Register with a
friend and you both receive a discount.  Private classes are also
being scheduled now.

Class size is limited.  Please contact Mr. Americus for full details:
mbamericus at ieee.org
052-786-7040

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733