[RBS] Your Tax Deduction Can Change Lives!

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Thu Dec 24 13:06:59 IST 2009

How to S.t.r.e.t.c.h Your Charity Dollars, Pounds & Shekels Even Further as
you change lives for the better!

There is still time to make your Tax Deductible Donation to Lema'an Achai
for Israeli, US, Canada & UK tax year 2009!

In these challenging economic times, where every dollar, pound & shekel
counts, for you and for Lema'an Achai, we strongly advise you to take
advantage of Lema'an Achai's tax-deductible status in Israel, USA ,UK and
Canada.

In difficult times Smart Chesed is the way to give tzedaka on the highest
level. Helping people to get and stay on their feet is an investment with
amazing returns.

Lema'an Achai has tax deductible status in
Israel (Seif 46),
USA ("American Friends of Lema'an Achai" under 501(c)(3) charity status),
UK ("British Friends of Lema'an Achai"; charity coupons also accepted)
Canada through our partner charity ("Shaarei Tefilla Charity Fund")
Full details: https://lemaanachai.org/donations-offline.aspx

You can now conveniently donate online (for Israeli and US donations):
https://lemaanachai.org/donations.aspx

Don't wait until the last minute...donate today!

Tizku Lemitzvot!
David & Avrohom

In Israel: Credit Card Donations: 24 hours/day - Tel: 99999.33