[RBS] Shiputz/Kablan Recommendation and Hakarat Hatov

Melissa Shenker melissashenker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:40:58 IST 2009

With thanks to Hashem, have reached the final stages of major renovations to
our home.

At this stage I wish to publicly thank and highly recommend our kablan
(builder) Kiki Tuito.  He has been a pleasure to deal with from start to
finish and we are very, very happy with the results.

If you want to know more or to come see what we did, phone us (numbers
below) or if you want to contact Kiki directly, his number is 0544722628.

Bivracha,
Melissa and Reuel Shenker

--
Lachish 18/9, RBS A