[RBS] return to playing football on sunday night in bet shemesh-update‏

benjy broder betshemeshfootball at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 14:18:50 IST 2009

hi
I spoke to Amos, who is now in charge of the football field,  last night,
 the floodlighting has been completely replaced and a new system has been
installed, and was due to go live last week. Unfortunately there have been a
few short circuits with the new system(teething problems) and the new system
should be back online and fully functional this coming week.
we need to get a list of players together with ther ID numbers for Amos.
if you are interested in playing on a sunday night, please send me your full
name and teudat zehut number
thanks
benjy