[RBS] Seeking apartments for Shabbos Parsha Bo

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 15:06:30 IST 2009

Dear RBS list,

In preparation for our son's barmitzva, we are looking for
apartments/guest rooms for Shabbos Parsha Bo in the vicinity of
Nachals Luz, Refaim (bet Ayalon and Maor), Revivim, Ayalon, Dolev (bet
Ayalon and Maor), for our family and guests who will be coming in for
the simcha.

If any of you are going away or have space to host people, please let me know.

At this tsager we are not looking for guest suites for rental.

Tizku lemitzvos,

IYH simchos by you too.

Mykey & Rivka Schoemann

--