[RBS] Signup Free - Get 100 Nis Credit - AuctionIsrael.com

sara.lefkowitz sara at sizzlehost.com
Mon Dec 28 15:38:50 IST 2009

Do you miss Ebay?  How about something even better than Ebay?  AuctionIsrael.com is a Bet Shemesh based online sales outlet for everyone.

 - List simple auctions for free!
 - Have a home business?  Open a store very cheaply
 - Sellers get instant online payment when buyer makes a purchase!
 - No need to get help to sell or buy our online wizard does it for you.
 - Seller / Buyer Rating system.
 - Sell at Fixed Price - or even take an offer if you like
 - Dutch auctions - offer many identical items in a single listing
 - Reverse Auctions - Ask others to provide bids on an item you want to buy
 - Wanted Ads
 - Sell intangible items for instant download such as software or Ebooks
 - Ask the seller questions via the built in messaging system
 - For those who have a lot of items we have an automated bulk upload system
 - You can also export your Ebay auctions and import them to AuctionIsrael.com

100 NIS signup credit is for purchasing extra features does not apply to merchandise.

Questions / need more details - send email to  details at AuctionIsrael.com

http://www.auctionisrael.com
Yitzi and Sara
02-991-6533