[RBS] cat advice please!

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Mon Dec 28 19:35:08 IST 2009

Shalom
Can anyone tell me what the costs are approx to get a cat checked out, medicated and vaccinated? We have a friendly outdoor cat that is sneaking into the house more and more. I am starting to think I should get the cat sorted out so my babies dont catch anything from him. I am not sure if it is worth investing in a cat that is not really ours...can you give me an estimate? The cat already has a chokey sounding cough from time to time, and a red eye. I am wondering if he needs antibiotics...
many thanks
rivka