[RBS] Job Opportunities

Yitzy & Yaffa Berger yyberger at yyberger.com
Tue Dec 29 13:44:39 IST 2009

Posting on behalf of a friend:

 We are a software company that has created a web based scheduling system
and we are looking to expand our workforce.

 The following positions are open for immediate entry.

>Assistant Account Manager
Location: At home (requires internet and VoIP phone line) or in our small
RBS office
Hours from approximately 4 pm - 11 pm Israel time, Monday through Thursday

Organized, computer savvy person needed to assist in setting up new
accounts, providing customer support by phone and email, troubleshooting and
occasional software testing. Must have good people skills and acclimate
quickly. English at the mother-tongue level a must. Basic computer
programming knowledge a plus.

>Application Programmer/Support
Location:  At home (requires internet and VoIP phone line) or in our small
RBS office
Hours from approximately 4 pm - 11 pm Israel time, Monday through Thursday

PHP5 programmer with strong MySql database skills needed to support and
maintain existing code. Clear understanding of OOP with familiarity using
web technologies including JSon, Ajax, CSS and HTML. Ability to write ad-hoc
queries to support customer accounts. Other responsibilities include
setting up new accounts, providing customer support by phone and email,
troubleshooting and occasional software testing. Must have good people
skills and acclimate quickly. English at the mother-tongue level a must.

>Technical Support Representative
Location: At home (requires internet and phone connection) in the United
States
Part-time hours Fridays and Erev Chag 9 am - 5 pm EST

Organized, computer savvy person needed for troubleshooting and technical
support by phone and email. Must have good people skills and acclimate
quickly. Experience with PHP a plus.