[RBS] Offering ride to Shdema this Friday!

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Tue Dec 29 15:00:51 IST 2009

I'm going to hear Carolyn Glick speak about Obama and Israel, in Shdema (a
half hour away) and have room for 2 more people from RBS. We'll leave at
9:30 and come back by 12:00 latest. You'll have door-to-door service, hear a
great speaker (there will be simultaneous English translation) and help keep
this crucial piece of real estate in Jewish hands! Call 999-6078 or hit
reply.
The Jerenbergs