[RBS] Looking for workers

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:37:54 IST 2009

GL Power Control Ltd.  located in Rishon Lezion. The company
manufactures and markets a unique product in the U.S. lighting
industry through a call center in  Israel.

We're looking for sales persons for our call center.

The working hours are 3:00PM to 11:00PM Monday through Thursday.
Terms wage: NIS 30 per hour + commissions. Including transportation
from home and back

Contact persons:

Danny Zioni

Mobile 054-4581291

E-mail: danielzioni at 012.net.il

Please do not return to this email address!

--
Tami Elmaliach
Coordinator of English speaking Olim
olimhelp at gmail.com
050-4518889

Advanced Reflexology, Healing and Bach flowers
The natural path to cope with stress, anxiety and physical conditions
050-4518889 Tami