[RBS] Lazer Brody Weekly Shiur

Benjamin Baruch mbzbaruch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 00:46:42 IST 2009

For those who have benefited from Rav Brody's books, CDS, & wish can get a
copy of his weekly shiur, you may download the shiur from this link:
File name: Vayechi 5770 (Spiritual Amnesia).mp3:
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tymymyw4mzg
(Other people who may benefit from this shiur are):
This shiur is recommended to anyone with kids who have issues such as ADD or
ADHD.
This Shiur is also recommended to anyone who is not sure or wants to know
more about who Jonathan Pollard is.
To those that wish to receive a copy of the shiur each week, send an email
to mbzbaruch at gmail.com
Please leave the text blank and write "Subscribe Weekly Shiur" in the
subject line.
Thanks & Have a good Morning.

The following update / information is appropriate for all Women:
As you all know, Lazer Brody is coming to RBS again on January 10th 2010.
However, the book (Smart Women - Women's Peace Garden / English translation
of *חכמות נשים - בגן השלום לנשים*) will not be ready until טו בשבט. Once the
book finally gets shipped to bet shemesh, it will be a little more expensive
(like the other books that are there now).
Since the weekly shiur takes place a minute away from the Breslev office, I
would be willing to pick it up as a chessed for those who feel they need it
as soon as it is available. (If this is the case, you may email me to
arrange a time that I could get the cash from you. I am very flexible
when dealing with time & responsible when holding the cash of others for a
specific purpose & especially for a critical thing like this).
Otherwise, you may get the same discount when ordering it from the breslev
store online at http://www.breslev.co.il/store.aspx?language=english
 <http://www.bre/>