[RBS] Fw: COLMAR'S CUSTOMERS SAY!!!

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 01:14:45 IST 2009

'Just wanted you to know that the meat was OUTSTANDING !! warmed it up for  1 minute, put it between 2 slices of bread with tomato and mustard and BLISS'

'Shabbos without your cold cuts is not the same and once you've used your > meat for a barbeque nothing else measures up'

 'I never thought I would taste meat like this in Israel'

 OUR PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT  HAMAOR

 Uncooked brisket ,corned beef,matured entrecote steaks

 Meats cooked sliced and vacuum packed

 Cold cuts,sliced and vacuum packed

 Boerewors, Burgers, Biltong

 Perogen, Chopped herring, Kichel,

The meat is either Agudat Yisrael or Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin.

call 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4 or e-mail to abrams2 at bezeqint.net