[RBS] Rabbi Kessin returning to RBS to give a shuir on Current Events and Nine Days

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Thu Jul 2 01:10:36 IDT 2009

Dear RBS,

I would like to announce that Rabbi Mendel Kessin has returned to Israel and would like to give an updated shiur from the shiur back in Dec 2009 on "Current Events According to the Perspective of the Divine Agenda: An understanding of the mind blowing events of the 21st century" with additional Divrie Torah on the Nine days.   The shiur would be in three weeks time with a cost of 25 shekels per person.  If you are interested in attending, you must RSVP to the email address below so we know how many people are planning on attending and make sure we have enough numbers for the shiur.

Please only email this address RabbiKessin.Currentevents at gmail.com  to RSVP your space. Please not use any other email addresses to confirm participation.

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg
Moderator for Rabbi Kessin Shiur on Current Events