[RBS] Looking for "Toldot Am Yisrael Dati-Ychidot tet&yud" by leah miller

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Jul 3 19:29:02 IDT 2009

We are looking for the book "Toldot Am Yisrael Dati-Ychidot tet&yud" by Leah Miller. We have been told it is usually only available from the author Leah Miller in Rechovot but it will not be available until September. It is supposed to be a very good book and we would like to try to find it earlier. I am told it is used by schools in Rechovot.
Does anyone out there happen to have it from a prior residency in Rechovot?
Does anyone out there have a Rechovot friend who might have it from their high school years in Rechovot?
Any ideas would be appreciated.
And yes, I do plan on calling book stores in Rechovot on Sunday, G-d willing.
TIA,
Shabbat Shalom
Adina