[RBS] Vitamins to combat morning sickness

Lea thegolds at bezeqint.net
Sun Jul 5 01:41:16 IDT 2009

A friend of my daughter in law is researched vitamins that help prevent
morning sickness during pregnancy. She is now selling them in Jerusalem, and
I am also selling them from my home in RBS alef.  They are ctrus flavored
chewable tablets 100% vitamins for combating morning sickness.  The research
claims that they help 90% of people who take it, and it is approved by the
Misrad Habriyut.  If interested, you can call or email me off list.
992-1983.

Check it out on the website
http://www.pregnantprincess.com/store/products/nmn.pp

Lea Gold