[RBS] Ergotilt laptop cooling platforms for 90 NIS!

Pc-Integrity Service service at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jul 5 10:53:58 IDT 2009

Who needs an Ergotilt Laptop cooling platform?

If your laptop is turning off by itself or feels hot to touch, your laptop
may be overheating. (Overheating can cause irreversible damage to your
system.)

If you experience wrist, shoulder or neck pain when typing on your laptop,
an Ergotilt platform can help alleviate this.

To read more about Ergotilt platforms, see the article in this most recent
edition of you Connections magazine.

Exclusive only at PC INTEGRITY!

We will DELIVER the platform to your home, just respond to this e-mail and
please include your phone number and address!

Services available:
* Laptop rentals and repairs.
* Hardware and software repairs in your home or our lab.
* Hardware and Software sales.
* Networking, Virus cleaning. VOIP set up

Call 02-999-4415 or see our new website:
www.pc-integrity.com

Customer service that you can count on!