[RBS] Sizzling Summer Sale at the Book Basket!

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 5 17:18:40 IDT 2009

Come see our fantastic range of children's books all at fantastic prices!

Such as Enid Blyton's The Secret Seven at 24 nis each, or a box set (10 books) for 230 nis and The Famous Five at 30 nis each.
Rainbow Fairies or Naughty Fairies - which one is your little girl? Either series at 24 nis each!
A Series of Unfortunate Events (among the strangest and most entertaining books we've ever read...) at 42 nis each!

Hundreds more teen novels, board books and story books all at incredible prices!

Call us to arrange a visit on 999-1359 or 054 520 9147!
54/5 Nachal Dolev(next to Dil v'zol).