[RBS] My New Halacha Sefer....

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:07:33 IDT 2009

I am excited to announce the release of my latest English Halacha sefer, "Amot Shel Halacha".

Amot Shel Halacha discusses over 100 contemporary halachic issues in a thorough and clear manner. Over 2000 ma'rei mekomot (references) are cited in the sefer. Amot Shel Halacha has been called "simply an experience and education in Halacha like no other". There is something new to learn on every single page - guaranteed! This is the second volume in a planned 6 volume series, iy"h.

Among the haskamot to the sefer are:

Rabbi Michael Broyde, Atlanta
Rabbi Daniel Channen, Ramat Beit Shemesh
Rabbi Ephraim Greenblatt, Memphis
Rabbi Chaim Jachter, Elizabeth

Hardcover / 250 pp.

Only 70 shekels including FREE delivery! (That's right! FREE DELIVERY! Be sure to include your address!)Discounts for multiple orders.

***All proceeds go towards the publishing my third sefer, "Teshuvot Hashulchani" (Highly Praised by Rabbi Zev Leff) which has already been completed and simply awaiting the needed funding.

A limited number of copies of my first sefer, "Dalet Amot", are still available as well.

Thank you

Rabbi Ari Enkin
rabbiari at hotmail.com