[RBS] Missing loft (attic) ladder

Tanya Benchetrit tanyab01 at mscc.huji.ac.il
Tue Jul 7 12:12:27 IDT 2009

If anyone happens to know anything about the whereabouts of a loft ladder
that went missing Sunday morning (roughly between 9am-1pm) from a covered
parking space at 11, Nachal Katlav, please reply to this email.
This is a large and heavy piece of apparatus and would have required more
than one person and probably a van to remove. We have contacted the iriyah
who do not take anything unless it is by the bins (garbage).
Also taken a broken buggy (stroller) - not much good to anyone, but we use
it and would love to get that back also.
A car seat (in good condition) was untouched B"H.
If anyone mistakingly assumed these items were hefker, we would be happy for
them to reappear, no questions asked.
Tizku Lemitzvot,
Tanya Benchetrit
tanyab01 at mscc.huji.ac.il