[RBS] thank you....

Donnarader2 at aol.com Donnarader2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 23:33:11 IDT 2009

 (mailto:rbs at cs.huji.ac.il)

I want to  thank all my friends and neighbors in BS and RBS for their
overwhelming support  through their emails, phone calls to America, and personal
visits to my sitting  shiva here in Sun Gardens.  Your words and expressions
of sympathy were  such a comfort to me and I am deeply honored to be a part
of this  community.

My father, Herman Rader, z"l, had a beautiful life.  His stay here in
Israel was srurrounded by family and embraced in love.  Everyone was so
kind...stopping by to say "hello" and converse with him....even though he  couldn't
respond at the end.

I wish also to thank Albert D'Souza, who for over 21/2 years provided such
tenderness, loving care, and compassion to my father and to the incredible,
 saintly women of Melabev, who always ensure a positive and warm
environment for  the elderly.

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585089x1201462806/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)