[RBS] big thank you to SUSHIAGOGO's Shalom Woodrow!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Jul 8 08:43:58 IDT 2009

We want to express a huge thank you to the Woodrows of Sushiagogo who went
above and beyond the call of duty to help with a special bat mitzvah
celebration.  Their added touch made a big difference and the bat mitzvah
girl,  her family and the guests really enjoyed.  It is wonderful to have a
businessman in our community who not only provides delicious food , but
really cares about his customers as well.

We at BESIMCHA are proud to work with SUSHIAGOGO and encourage you to call
us about your simcha to find out about the exclusive deals we now have with
him.

Besmachot,
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com