[RBS] Event: Publish a Book workshop

Fern Reiss fernreiss at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 12:37:59 IDT 2009

Hi all,

There are a few more spots available in my publishing workshop in
Jerusalem next week, details at www.publishinggame.com/workshops_il.htm

Best,

/Fern

If you've always wanted to publish a book, now's your opportunity.
Bostonian Fern Reiss, author of the bestselling "Publishing Game"
series, and director of AssociationofWriters.com, will teach a
workshop on how to find a literary agent, how to self-publish, and how
to successfully promote your book in the US and Europe.

* Create a proposal to hook an agent

* Craft the perfect book package—title, cover, printing, the works

* Print books for $2—and sell them for $25

* Decide on self-publishing versus POD

* Set up your own publishing house

* Sell your book in bookstores & libraries

* Promote your book online through social media

* Learn print/broadcast publicity

"I am very thankful I had the opportunity to attend Fern's Publishing
Game Workshop.  I learned a great deal and I highly recommend her
workshop to anyone who wants to have anything to do with the
publishing world.  I'm convinced that my return will be at least 20-30
times the price of the seminar."  Ben Goldfarb, Jerusalem

"Fern's workshop and consulting helped me develop my ideas to sell
books to non-bookstores.  With 12,000 copies pre-sold even before the
book was printed, the numbers speak for themselves!"  Stuart Ballan,
Tel Aviv

Cost is $195 (payable by credit card online or check).The two-evening
course will be held on Tuesdays, July 14 and 21 from 7-9:30 pm, in the
Bak’a neighborhood of Jerusalem. For more information see  www.publishinggame.com/workshops_il.htm