[RBS] Lema'an Achai's Used School Book Gemach

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Jul 9 09:09:24 IDT 2009

Be'h Lema'an Achai will be opening its Used School Book Gemach once again
this year.

Due to lack of space in our office, this year we have had to move its
location.  We are very grateful to the Ahavat Yisrael Girls' School who have
agreed to host the Gemach in their building.

The Book Gemach will be open for the month of August (2nd - 31st), Sunday to
Thursday mornings, 9-12.

The Gemach will happily accept all donations of used school books, including
workbooks, IN GOOD CONDITION ONLY.
Books can be bought for 1 shekel each.
Due to lack of space in our office, we request that DONATIONS OF BOOKS ARE
NOT BROUGHT TO THE LEMA'AN ACHAI OFFICE.
THEY CAN BE BROUGHT DIRECTLY TO THE GEMACH FROM THE 2ND AUGUST, THE FIRST
DAY THAT THE GEMACH WILL OPEN.

LET YOUR BOOKS BUY BOOKS
Purchase school books and school supplies at “Sefarim V’Od”, 15 Derech Rabin
(Chativat Harel), Migdal Hamayim,
tell them “Lema’an Achai sent me” and a percentage of your sale will be
credited to Lema’an Achai.

The Gemach needs some more teenage volunteers to help run it daily.
Volunteers can choose to work as many or as few days as they wish.  If you
are interested, please call Susan at Lema'an Achai - 999-1553 ext. 115.

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115