[RBS] Save the date! NIGHT OF STARS 2009-2 months til showtime!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:16:23 IDT 2009

 Bet Knesset Etz Chaim is proud to present

NIGHT OF STARS 2009
A Talent Extravaganza by and for Women and Girls

Tuesday, September 8th, Ulam Hamofaim, Kibbutz Tzora, 7:30pm

Following the great success of last year's Night of Stars fundraising
event b"H, we invite all women and girls to join us for another
spectacular evening's entertainment featuring some of the most
exciting chugim groups in BS/RBS, including ballet, modern dance,
jazz, salsa, hip hop, gymnastics, instrumental ensembles, choir, and
special guests, both winners of Professional Women's Theater "Wanna be
a Star" Competition: Nanette Hermann, singer and the Orot Dance
Troupe,
and introducing the MELABEV SINGERS!!
All proceeds benefit the Bet Shemesh Melabev Daycare Center for memory
impaired seniors, and Bet Knesset Etz Chaim.

Doors open at 6:30pm for the Melabev Annual Pre-Rosh Hashana Bazaar,
where you'll find a bake-sale, amazing raffles, and unique crafts and
holiday cards hand-made by the Melabev seniors.
Refreshments and light supper will also be sold.

Many thanks to our generous sponsors Aztek Technologies, Goldrock
Capital, Oz Ceramics and Dil veZol

Tickets go on sale beginnning of August.
Save the date!

Melabev Bet Shemesh
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
02-999-4258