[RBS] Fw: Wanna dance in this year's Night of Stars Talent Extravaganza?

Leora edavids at neto.net.il
Fri Jul 10 09:29:39 IDT 2009

  Hi Leora
  We'd like to make this a nice R/BS dance
  Do you think you could post this to your shul list?
  Thanks so much!
  Judy

  Hi Ladies!

  We're looking for women and girls over age 12 who love Israeli dancing and
would like to take part in an Israeli dance for Night of Stars 2009 on
September 8th in Kibbutz Tzora Auditorium.
  (If you have a daughter under age 12 who'd like to dance, please be in
touch- it may be possible to accommodate younger dancers if there's enough
interest.)

  The dance will be taught by Tzvia Weil ( dance teacher, better known as
the owner of Ossim Omanut veKafe craft store in Givat Savion)
  Rehearsals will take place on Tuesday evenings, 8pm, for 1.5-2 hours at
Bet Knesset Etz Chaim, Givat Savion, during July and August, with extra
rehearsals during the last 2 weeks before the show.
  Rehearsals during the 3 weeks will not use music.
  You can miss a couple of rehearsals and still be in the dance- we know
people have already planned their summer vacations and can't commit to every
rehearsal!

  Please call Shalva Ben David 9911079 or e-mail shalvabd at gmail.com  if
you're interested in joining. Rehearsals start next week.

  Join us for a lot of fun, and help us fundraise for Melabev Bet Shemesh
Daycare Center for memory impaired elderly, and BK Etz Chaim!

  Come with your friends, with your daughters, or with your grandmothers!

  Think of this as a free chug, all summer long!

  Judy Clark, Event Coordinator