[RBS] Baby carriage meant for someone of royal descent

mike_tamar mikekashnow at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 15:25:50 IDT 2009

Beautiful Carriage for sale, fit for a Queen.
We have a very gently used RockStar Baby Carriage with additional snap on newborn pram attachment and rain cover.
Please see links for pictures. Ours is all black. Carriage was used only a few times, but only fit into our mazda 5 with the back seats down, so we used the snap-and-go.
Originally $500, we're looking for $300 or the nearest offer. Cosmetically it's beautiful and all parts are freshly laundered. The pram developed one minor mechanical defect that we solved in a very ingenious, subtle way. You might not even notice it if we didnt show you.
Please call 995 1009 - serious offers only.
Thanks!

Images here:
http://www.supercoolbaby.com/pictures/rockstarbabystroller.jpg
http://www.babygadget.net/pics/8_t_Stroller1.jpg