[RBS] REMINDER - Tora Dojo classes are continuing during the summer! Registration open for next year!

karate ari at toradojo.co.il
Sun Jul 12 12:21:58 IDT 2009

TORA DOJO KARATE
Summer classes are continuing!
7:00-8:00 All kids
8:00-9:30 Adults

During the upcoming year we will have 6  Different programs.!!
Classes Take place on Sundays and Thursdays

1. 5:00-6:00
Kids beginners Karate (3rd - 5th)

2.   6:00-7:00
 Kids advanced Karate - Kids joining from other styles will be allowed into
this class

3.    7:00-8:00.
 Women's Karate and Self Defense

4.    8:00-09:30
 Men's Karate

5.Sundays 4:1-5:00
 Special Pre Karate "Little Tigers"  - Specially designed for kids K-2nd
grade

6. Self Defense courses  ( Separate classes for Women and Girls)
 6 session Self Defense courses designed to give you the basic tools to
defend yourself in real life threatening situations

Tai Chi class
Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00

Classes take place in the Jabotinsky school gym on Rechov Rakefet ( don the
block from the meirhoff matnas)

NEW CLASSES in the RBS area.

If you are interested in joining one of our programs contact:
Sensei Ari Fuld
0547838758
ari at toradojo.co.il