[RBS] Wanted: Inexpensive Used Car

szliberman szliberman at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 20:05:52 IDT 2009

Wanted:  Inexpensive Used Car

We are looking for an inexpensive used car for our hardworking family.  By 'inexpensive', we don't mean 20,000 shekels - we mean an older or high mileage car that is reliable enough to get us around at a price we can afford.  Appearance, fancy features, and make/model don't matter - a reliable engine and affordable price do (although we wouldn't say no to a fancy car at an ultra-cheap price either, if anyone has rachmanot on us!)

It must be:
-Reliable
-Automatic (not stick/standard) transmission
-Able to pass the Test without too much work

If you or anyone you know is selling such a car, or you know a good place to buy one, please let us know at either 052-597-8500 or szliberman at yahoo.com

Thanks,

Elisheva and Zalman Liberman