[RBS] The Book Basket - catalogue available!

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 10:08:09 IDT 2009

We have dropped all our prices and are now trying to clear our stock for older children. We have a huge variety of books all new and in perfect condition.

I can now e-mail you a list of all our titles and prices so you can then ring (or e-mail) and order for your children.

Just reply to this e-mail and I will e-mail you the stock list!

For books for younger children feel free to come visit and browse.

Rebecca