[RBS] looking for someone returning to Israel from Newark airport on Continental flight 90 at 10:50 p.m.

Esther and Myles Wolfson wolfsone at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 15 02:00:03 IDT 2009

I was wondering if there was anyone returning to Israel on August 25th -
from Newark airport, flight 090 on Continental at 10:50 p.m.  My fifteen
year old son will be on the flight and I would be happy to find an adult
that would just know he was there and keep half an eye on him.  He is
totally independent and certainly would not need any help or supervision;
it's just that his mother would feel better if she knew of an adult on the
flight with him.

Thanks.

Esther
054-242-4579