[RBS] looking for a parve or milchig crock pot

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:05:55 IDT 2009

Come on... you know you have one. Remember the Crock Pot (TM) you
bought for every-day use, thinking FOR SURE you'd use it every day to
make healthy, parve or milchig meals for your family, saving time and
money and cutting calories to boot? That every day your hard-working
spouse would come home to a fragrant kitchen of warm bounty?

Exactly.

So I'm looking to buy a USED (and I'll bet barely used) parve or
milchig crock pot that you bought it a fit of optimism and now can't
wait to unload. I will be happy to clean the dust off of it for you.

I'm offering to buy it for as little as you'll sell it to me for (a
sentence which I believe massacres good grammar). Conditions of sale
include full gloating rights when I buy it from you and then it
collects dust in MY house.

Ambitiously yours,
Miriam Druyan